Rising electricity bills because of the use of air conditioning are actually legitimate. Because the device is quite a lot of current. But of course, we can minimize the bill by controlling its usage. Right now we’d like to share 5 tips to lower an AC power usage with you. Aside from that, perhaps you need to visit airconservicingsingapore.com/ to get your AC repaired with the high-quality service.
1. Indoor unit should not be placed just above the door, it’s because air will be easier other spatial.
2. Indoor unit should not be placed too close to the roof/ceiling, because the air conditioner takes air from above, so if it is too close to the ceiling, the room is narrow incoming air is not maximal.
3. Wash filter AC once a month and do evaporator leaching every 3 months.
4. Turn off the AC when not using it or when traveling.
5. Always close the door when you are in and out of the room so that the air conditioner does not spend too much current.